CISCO WS-2620-24 Push-To-Talk Handset for 7900 Series IP Phones
The WS-2620-24 Push-to-Talk (PTT) handset for CISCO 7970, 7960, 7940, 7910, 7912 and 7905 IP Telephones aid in the defense against unauthorized eavesdropping on background conversations by breaking up the conversation flow.
The WS2620 is the first PTT handset specially designed for use with CISCO's 7900 series IP phones and used by organizations all over the world serving within the public sector to addresses the need for security in environments where background conversations MUST NOT be overheard on the telephone.
The WS-2620 PTT button is elegantly designed for comfort and conveniently positioned in the center of the handset grip.
Complete the total package for secure conversations with the WS2620 Push-to-Talk handset for CISCO.
- Factory Part Number: 56620.024
- CAGE# 354C2
More Information: WS2620 Brochure
- Cisco IP Phones 7970G, 7960G, 7940G, 7912G, 7905G and 7902G can accept Cisco pre-standard Power over Ethernet (PoE) from a card integrated with a Catalyst switch or a Catalyst in-line power patch panel
- Cisco IP Phones 7970G, 7960G, 7940G, 7910G + SW, and 7912G include two-port 10/100BaseT switch interfaces to ensure quality of service (QoS)
- Cisco IP Phone 7902G, is a cost-effective, single-line, entry-level IP phone addressing the voice communications needs of a lobby, laboratory, manufacturing floor, or hallway--or other areas where only basic calling capability is required
More about CISCO:
- IP Telephony - IP telephony provides a way for you to extend consistent communications services to all your employees in their workspaces, whether they are in main campus locations, at branch offices, working remotely, or are mobile. IP telephony transmits voice communications over the network using open-standards-based Internet Protocol.
- Voice and Unified Communications Unified communications can help address the challenge today's organizations face as they contend with increasingly complex environments and increasingly mobile workers using a wide array of communications methods from an array of locations.