Viking Electronics VK-E-1600-65A
- The VK-E-1600-65A is able to be programmed from Touch-Tone phones.
- You should know how many emergency numbers and also central station numbers these phones can dial, i.e., till five programmable emergency numbers, and two central station numbers.
- The call connected LED may be started manually or also automatically.
- This phone is line-powered.
- The feature that the visually impaired can benefit from is the grade 2 braille label.
- This phone has a non-volatile type of digital voice announcer having 16 seconds of beneficial voice memory.
- The optional items include PB-100 Polling System (DOD# 232) and the BLK-3-EWP handy strobe light kit (DOD# 653)