- This is an ADA Compliant emergency phone.
- It has been designed in such a way to give customers quick and also a reliable type of hands-free communication. This is for standard analog telephone line and analog phone system station port.
- This emergency phone meets ADA requirements that are for an elevator and also emergency telephones.
- Another positive point is that this emergency phone can be programmed from a touch-tone phone.
- When it comes to how many programmable emergency numbers this emergency phone can dial, this is up to 5. It can also dial two central station numbers.
- You may find the feature that this entry phone can be programmed in such a way to automatically give a digital announcement to state the location of emergency calls, useful. Knowing the location can help some out for instance if this phone is in a huge stadium. A DTMF touch tone code can as well be delivered.
- This entry phone has a “Call Connected” LED which can be useful. You can initiate this manually or also automatically.
- All programming parameters, like phone numbers and also location numbers, will be stored in the non-volatile memory.
- This entry phone needs no batteries and external power because it is phone line powered.
- It is also compatible when it comes to the common type of Central Station Monitoring equipment.
- With this emergency phone, you will get the Automatic Noise Canceling feature that will help in noisy environments by giving you clear audio.
- This emergency phone is remotely programmable.
- It is programmable to auto-answer, particularly on incoming calls.
- There is the advanced call progress detection feature.
- Hands-Free operation is another feature that you will get.
- If you wish to use this outdoors where it will be exposed to precipitation and condensation, you can get the E-1600-45A-EWP model.