Viking VK-E-1600-03B-EWP Electronics
- This emergency phone meets ADA requirements particularly for an elevator or emergency telephones. It is able to light the handy “Call Connected” LED automatically. It can also transmit a unique location type of ID code or also voice announcement. The Grade 2 Braille label is for those who are visually impaired.
- It can also be programmed from your touch-tone phone.
- The VK-E-1600-03B-EWP is able to dial till 5 programmable emergency numbers, plus 2 central station numbers.
- This device can be programmed so as to deliver a useful digital announcement automatically. This is done to tell you the location that the emergency call is coming from. Also, a DTMF touch tone code can also be delivered.
- The “Call Connected” LED may be initiated manually or automatically.
- All programming parameters, encompassing phone numbers along with location numbers, tend to be stored in the non-volatile memory.
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer having 16 seconds of useful voice memory.
- You will get advanced call progress detection.
- This emergency phone tends to be phone line powered, needing no batteries or also external power, moreover is compatible with Central Station Monitoring equipment
- that is common.
- There is an Automatic Noise Canceling or ANC feature that provides clear audio specifically in the noisy type of environments.
- You will get the Enhanced Weather Protection or EWP feature. This is helpful for outdoor installations, particularly where this unit will be exposed to precipitation and condensation.
- You will get the hand's free operation feature with this emergency phone.
- It is remotely programmable.
- The extended temperature range is -15? to 130?.