- Below are some features of the VK-TDR-1. Read them carefully so that you can figure out if this is the device that you need.
- Time delay mode- this unit is programmable to form one of 8 useful closure times.
- When it comes to Trigger 1 input, this can be programmed to accept a dry contact closure or also positive or negative going logic level voltage.
- The Delay on Operate mode delays an input trigger specifically by a programmed interval.
- 8 Delay times avail mainly from 1-30 seconds.
- There is 1 Double pole double throw type of relay output.
- You will get eight selectable kinds of closure times.
- The VK-TDR-1 features a DIP switch programmable.
- This time delay relay device accepts positive or even negative going logic level type of voltage or contact.
- The selectable time delay feature is present.
- You will get screw terminal connections.
- There is a LED relay status indicator.
- The product dimensions are 6 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches. It is important to know the dimensions so that you can figure out if this device will work for you.