VK-LSD-2 Viking Line Seizure Device
- This device can route incoming as well as outgoing calls.
- It lets an emergency device be able to share a required phone line with some other devices. This includes a fax machine, phones, modems.
- It gives priority to the particular emergency devices.
- Your incoming calls get routed to one of two specific ports particularly by the following; Caller ID, Distinctive Ring or also Quick Call Back.
- The status LED is able to display mode of operation.
- You can store till 12 Caller ID numbers.
- It gives a busy signal precisely to the phone port at the time that an emergency device is in employment.